I'm a hard worker.


Frankly, I love working. I love working jobs, I love working on projects, and I'm extremely eager to please. I just generally love being a helpful person.

I got my first job when I turned 14, and I've been working nonstop ever since. I have never wanted to take any time off from working a job, not even when I first got to college.




I especially love helping people. I have worked in the service industry for 9 years now, and almost 5 of those have been in a library. I've always wanted to try and make a difference, no matter what it is I'm working on. Consequently, I can sometimes even go a little overboard when I'm working.




I like to take a lot of personal responsibility for my work, and I pride myself on always offering the best service possible. I'm a strong, independent, motivated person and I strive to live up to the best standards when I'm working on a project.