Hi. :)

My name is Sam Crisp.
I'm here to tell you why you should pick me to be SILS' representative to ALA's Student to Staff Program. First, here's a little background on me: 



I am a first year SILS student pursuing the ARM concentration. I currently work in Wilson Library's Research and Instructional Services department on the fourth floor.

I am from Bryson City, North Carolina, which is a tiny town in the Western North Carolina mountains. Don't be surprised if you haven't heard of it. Neither has anyone else, except the people involved with this movie, which was filmed near there, starring many of my neighbors:


I went to Carolina as an undergrad as well, majoring in music and history. I've loved every minute of the almost five years I've been here.

I like baking and shopping and playing with my dog. And I love SILS.


My dog. Seriously how could you not love playing with him?

Now that we've met, let me tell you why I'd be perfect for ALA's Student to Staff.